POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : New DVD of POVray works : Re: New DVD of POVray works Server Time
25 May 2024 02:03:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New DVD of POVray works
From: Lance Birch
Date: 28 Feb 2006 12:54:14
Message: <44048e46$1@news.povray.org>

http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?movieid=70043487&trkid=189530&strkid=15033103_1_0

> The works are all abstract...
> Thanks to all who have passed along tips and tricks to me over the past few
> years.
> Best,
> Dennis
> --
>
> dhm### [at] comcastnet
> http://www.dennismiller.neu.edu

Hi Dennis, thanks for your news submission - I previewed a few of the animations
on your site and particularly liked "faktura" - they're quite an interesting
collection!

As a rule we don't usually post links to Flash-only websites on the povray.org
news page (and I'm sure people would find it handy if you could post previews in
a downloadable format like XviD), though it's good to see a DVD showcasing some
works made using POV-Ray (and that, for those in the USA, it's possible to rent
the DVD).  Nice work :)

Cheers,

Lance.